The benefits for choosing our mobile services are endless: we own one of the best mobile networks in the country, your connection can be used for free in all other EU-countries, and – if you already have a Dutch mobile phone number – number portability is free as well. In addition, with KPN you have access to the newest smartphones, tablets , smartwatches , and other accessories. We offer three types of mobile connections, all with different features. Find the one most suitable for you here.
Our fixed services are provided via a reliable, stable, and safe connection, which is under constant improvement to ensure the highest quality. Your connection is generally provided via DSL or optical fiber, and can be installed by a KPN technician for free. We have four main package deals.
Internet + TV Basis
up to 40 Mbit/s download
up to 4 Mbit/s upload
KPN Veilig (2 devices)
Internet + TV
up to 80 Mbit/s download
up to 8 Mbit/s upload
KPN Veilig (2 devices)
Internet + TV 4K
up to 100 Mbit/s download
up to 10 Mbit/s upload
KPN Veilig XL (5 devices)
Aside from the free features that come with the standard packages, we also offer add-ons to make your experience even more complete. Amongst other extras, you can pick:
If you have multiple contracts with us, you might be eligible for KPN Compleet! This is a free feature which gives you extra benefits for your mobile and/or fixed services.
MijnKPN: your online environment
When you choose KPN as your provider, you will be able to make changes to your fixed and mobile services using MijnKPN. Use the app or web interface to have access to your services at all times, wherever you are. Check your data usage, invoices, personal details, service disruptions, and make alterations to your plan on the go. The MijnKPN app is available for Android and iOS; the website can be used on any laptop or PC. Unfortunately, the app and web interface are in Dutch, but our customer service representatives are always available to help you with any questions you might have.
Every month, we will publish your invoice in MijnKPN. Find it by logging in with your KPN ID, clicking ‘Facturen’, selecting the invoice, and clicking ‘Bekijk’. The specification of your costs can be found here.
KPN uses direct debit to collect your subscription fees. This will automatically be deducted from your bank account every month. Sometimes, however, the transaction might fail. This might be due to, for instance, incorrect bank account details, a deficit, or a manual reversal of payment. If this is the case, you have several options to pay your outstanding bill or bills.
1. SMS, e-mail or letter: If the direct debit transaction fails, you will receive a text, e-mail, or letter with which you can manually pay the outstanding amount. The text and e-mail contain an iDEAL link for you to pay directly using online banking. The iDEAL links in the text and e-mail will become invalid after 5 days.
2. Internet banking: If you are unable to pay with iDEAL, it is also possible to use internet banking. As this is a manual payment, processing might take up to 5 working days. It is important to always only note down your customer number in the description field, and choose the correct IBAN:
NL41 INGB 0000 4675 98, in the name of KPN B.V.
NL59 INGB 0001 1480 20, in the name of KPN B.V.
NL83 INGB 0000 3244 12, in the name of KPN B.V.
3. MijnKPN app: If you have an outstanding bill for your fixed services, you can pay in the MijnKPN app. If you log in, a notification will pop up. Click the notification and pay via iDEAL straightaway.
4. Ik-betaal-nu: If your connection has been blocked as a result of unpaid bills, you can pay immediately by filling out the relevant details on this link and paying the outstanding amount. In most cases, your connection will be activated within 2 hours.
5. Payment plan: If you are unable to pay your bill, it may be possible to ask for a payment extension or payment plan. Please contact our customer service representatives to discuss the possibilities with you.
Do you want to terminate your contract with us? We would be sad to see you go, because we like having you as a customer. If you want to terminate your contract, make sure to check how this will affect your KPN Compleet benefits. Scroll up to select the relevant boxes and check which benefits you will receive after your termination. If you have made up your mind, please let us know what we can do for you.
1. Mobile: Leave the phone number on which we can reach you here , and click the blue [Bel me nu] button. We will call you immediately. Make sure to have your postal code, house number, cell phone number, and the final 4 digits of your IBAN on hand.
2. Internet, TV, landline phone, Digitenne: Leave the phone number on which we can reach you here , and click the blue [Bel me nu] button. We will call you immediately. Make sure to have your postal code, house number, and the final 4 digits of your IBAN on hand.
Note: Only the account holder will be able to terminate and make changes to contracts.
If you want to terminate a contract of a deceased person, we would like to help you to the best of our abilities to make it as easy as possible. We understand that losing somebody is always hectic and difficult, and we would like to take the burden off of you as much as we can. Please call 0800-0201 555 to contact our Servicedesk for the Next of Kin to assist you.
If you have terminated your entire contract, you will receive a box to return the equipment you loaned from us. The box with instructions and an address sticker will be sent to the address known to us after your contract has ended. Should you want to send it back without waiting for our instructions, you can use any box that fits the equipment you would like to return, and send it to the following address for free:
2400 VB Alphen aan den Rijn
What exactly you need to return depends on the contract you have:
- Internet, TV, landline phone : Experia Box (the modem), HD receiver, power adapters
- Digitenne: Digitenne TV receiver and/or CAM module, Digitenne antenna, smartcard, power adapters
You may also include all other connection materials, cables, and other accessories you no longer need. Returning the equipment is free; you will not need to pay shipping costs. You can turn in the box at a post office or PostNL point. Find the one nearest to you on this website by selecting “Postkantoor of Pakketpunt”, typing in your postal code, and clicking [Zoeken].
Is anything still unclear to you, or would you like to be in touch with a customer service representative for a different reason? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help you out in English!
Preferred and fastest option: Live chat (24/7)
Opening hours differ per store. Check this page to find a KPN store near you.
Fixed services: 0800-0402
From abroad: +316 1200 1200