Our website is mostly written in Dutch, but you can find some general information about our services on this page.
Why choose KPN?
When you have multiple contracts with us (such as an Internet + TV and a Mobile contract), you will be eligible for a lot of free benefits with KPN Compleet:
Make changes easily to your fixed and mobile services by using MijnKPN. With MijnKPN, you have access to your services at all times, wherever you are. Check your data usage, invoices, personal details, service disruptions, and make alterations to your plan on the go. The app and web interface are in Dutch, but our customer service representatives are available 24/7 to help you with any question.Register
You have access to these free and paid TV services if you choose a KPN TV package:
Want to watch TV on your mobile, tablet and throughout the EU? Watch with the iTV app or via interactievetv.nl
No more hassle with cables! Just watch Netflix via your TV menu with your remote control.
Check out which TV channels and radio stations are available for your package.
Missed a show? You can rewatch it up to 7 days, on public access and commercial channels.
A large selection of films and series, directly via your TV menu. Rent a single movie or order an extra channel package!
Stop your program temporarily or rewind a bit. You can pause shows on 2 TVs at the same time.
Do you want to read our website in English or another language? Google Translate is your friend! It might not be accurate all the time, but definitely makes it a little easier for you.
Payment: automatic and manual
Every month, we will publish your invoice in MijnKPN. Find it by logging in with your KPN ID, clicking ‘Facturen’, selecting the invoice, and clicking ‘Bekijk’. The specification of your costs can be found here.
KPN uses direct debit to collect your subscription fees. This will automatically be deducted from your bank account every month. Sometimes, however, the transaction might fail. This might be due to, for instance, incorrect bank account details, a deficit, or a manual reversal of payment. If this is the case, you have several options to pay your outstanding bill or bills.
1. SMS, e-mail or letter: If the direct debit transaction fails, you will receive a text, e-mail, or letter with which you can manually pay the outstanding amount. The text and e-mail contain an iDEAL link for you to pay directly using online banking. The iDEAL links in the text and e-mail will become invalid after 5 days.
2. Internet banking: If you are unable to pay with iDEAL, it is also possible to use internet banking. As this is a manual payment, processing might take up to 5 working days. It is important to always only note down your customer number in the description field, and choose the correct IBAN:
NL41 INGB 0000 4675 98, in the name of KPN B.V.
NL59 INGB 0001 1480 20, in the name of KPN B.V.
NL83 INGB 0000 3244 12, in the name of KPN B.V.
3. MijnKPN app: If you have an outstanding bill for your fixed services, you can pay in the MijnKPN app. If you log in, a notification will pop up. Click the notification and pay via iDEAL straightaway.
4. Ik-betaal-nu: If your connection has been blocked as a result of unpaid bills, you can pay immediately by filling out the relevant details on this link and paying the outstanding amount. In most cases, your connection will be activated within 2 hours.
5. Payment plan: If you are unable to pay your bill, it may be possible to ask for a payment extension or payment plan. Please contact our customer service representatives to discuss the possibilities with you.
Do you want to terminate your contract with us? We would be sad to see you go, because we like having you as a customer. If you want to terminate your contract, make sure to check how this will affect your KPN Compleet benefits. Scroll up to select the relevant boxes and check which benefits you will receive after your termination. If you have made up your mind, please let us know what we can do for you.
1. Mobile: Leave the phone number on which we can reach you here, and click the blue [Bel me nu] button. We will call you immediately. Make sure to have your postal code, house number, cell phone number, and the final 4 digits of your IBAN on hand.
2. Internet, TV, landline phone, Digitenne: Leave the phone number on which we can reach you here, and click the blue [Bel me nu] button. We will call you immediately. Make sure to have your postal code, house number, and the final 4 digits of your IBAN on hand.
Note: Only the account holder will be able to terminate and make changes to contracts.
If you want to terminate a contract of a deceased person, we would like to help you to the best of our abilities to make it as easy as possible. We understand that losing somebody is always hectic and difficult, and we would like to take the burden off of you as much as we can. Please call 0800-0201 555 to contact our Servicedesk for the Next of Kin to assist you.
If you have terminated your entire contract, you will receive a box to return the equipment you loaned from us. The box with instructions and an address sticker will be sent to the address known to us after your contract has ended. Should you want to send it back without waiting for our instructions, you can use any box that fits the equipment you would like to return, and send it to the following address for free:
2400 VB Alphen aan den Rijn
What exactly you need to return depends on the contract you have:
- Internet, TV, landline phone : Experia Box (the modem), HD receiver, power adapters
- Digitenne: Digitenne TV receiver and/or CAM module, Digitenne antenna, smartcard, power adapters
You may also include all other connection materials, cables, and other accessories you no longer need. Returning the equipment is free; you will not need to pay shipping costs. You can turn in the box at a post office or PostNL point. Find the one nearest to you on this website by selecting “Postkantoor of Pakketpunt”, typing in your postal code, and clicking [Zoeken].